September 26, 2019, Thursday
9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Workforce Professionals Training Institute
11 Park Place
New York, New York 10007
Standard Fee: $250
Please note that an automatic invoice is not generated upon registration. Upon receiving the submitted registration, Saki Mori, WPTI’s Operations & Development Manager, will contact you to confirm the registration and billing information. For any questions, please reach out to Saki Mori at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-278-5685.
Join Public Works Partners and WPTI to work through the process of designing and implementing performance indicators to measure program outputs and outcomes, as well as strategies for using data to identify and correct program challenges. In this interactive full-day session, participants will learn strategies to utilize data to continuously improve performance and share successes.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Learn the value of and best practices for performance management;
- Leave with tools to develop a culture around performance management framework;
- Understand ways to measure their programs’ progress with metrics & benchmarks;
- Discuss examples of successful performance management;
- Workshop a data story of their workforce program; and
- Identify action steps for their program
Program Directors, Program Supervisors
Celeste Frye, Founder & CEO, Public Works Partners
Favio Germán, Manager, Public Work Partners
Interested in registering a group?
If you would like to register a group to participate in this training, please contact Saki Mori at email@example.com.
Are you a provider site for a DYCD program?
Please note this training is not specific to DYCD providers and has a fee. Please contact Saki Mori prior to registration for the policy and fee information at firstname.lastname@example.org.