October 24, 2018, Wednesday
9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Workforce Professionals Training Institute
11 Park Place
New York, New York 10007
Standard Fee: $215
As a job developer, matching job seekers to the right opportunities is daunting enough, right? Businesses are equally, if not more, overwhelmed by the task of recruitment. In this course, you’ll learn about the job development continuum, how to effectively understand employers’ needs, get new business, make the right placement matches, and begin to build loyalty among business customers. With lessons from business development pros, you’ll come away from this training with a better understanding of how businesses think, and why they need you as much as you need them.
In this course, participants will:
- Gain an essential understanding of what account management is and how to approach your role with a business-focused mindset;
- Understand the necessary basic competencies needed to be successful at connecting and retaining employer relationships;
- Gain an understanding of how to develop your personal competitive edge;
- Learn new strategies for prospecting new business accounts;
- Address and overcome business objections and concerns; and
- Develop basic business retention strategies.
Early to mid-career Job Developers, Employment Specialists, Work Readiness Trainers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers
Sabeen Pirani, Director of Training
Interested in registering a group?
If you would like to register a group to participate in this training, please contact Saki Mori at email@example.com. WPTI offers training seat bundles with discounted rates for 10, 20, and 40 seats that can be used for one training or across multiple training sessions. The training seat bundles do not expire and can be used across calendar and fiscal years.
Are you a provider site for a DYCD program?
Please note this training is not specific to DYCD providers and has a fee. For DYCD providers, we do offer a special registration rate of $185 per seat. Please contact Saki Mori prior to registration for the policy and fee information at firstname.lastname@example.org.