March 27, 2019, Wednesday
9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Workforce Professionals Training Institute
11 Park Place
New York, New York 10007
Standard Fee: $215
Please note that there’s no automatic message sent to your email. Please allow 24 hours to receive a confirmation of the registration. If you have any questions, please email Saki Mori at email@example.com.
During this training you will learn how to detect the obvious and hidden needs of employers and use that to further develop your sales pitch, refine your strategies for matching job seekers, engage the right businesses, and build lasting employer relationships.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Understand the fundamentals of what employers really need and how to best engage them;
- Develop skills to enhance their prospecting, including the give-and-take of sales;
- Use Labor Market Intelligence to leverage new business opportunities and develop a wider and more refined reach;
- Better align their organization’s offerings and competencies with those of their targeted business markets; and
- Develop strategies for partnering with businesses that cultivate long term relationships.
Early to mid-career Job Developers, Employment Specialists, Work Readiness Trainers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers
Sabeen Pirani, Director of Training
Interested in registering a group?
If you would like to register a group to participate in this training, please contact Saki Mori at firstname.lastname@example.org. WPTI also offers training seat packages with discounted rates for 10, 20, and 40 seats that can be used for one training or across multiple training sessions. The training seat bundles do not expire and can be used across calendar and fiscal years.
Are you a provider site for a DYCD program?
Please note this training is not specific to DYCD providers and has a fee. For DYCD providers, we do offer a special registration rate of $185 per seat. Please contact Saki Mori prior to registration for the policy and fee information at email@example.com.