September 14, 2017, Thursday
9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Workforce Professionals Training Institute
11 Park Place
New York, New York 10007
Standard Fee: $215.00
During this training you will learn how to detect the obvious and hidden needs of employers and use that to further develop your sales pitch, refine your strategies for matching job seekers, engage the right businesses, and build lasting employer relationships.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Understand the fundamentals of what employers really need and how to best engage them;
- Develop skills to enhance their prospecting, including the give-and-take of sales;
- Use Labor Market Intelligence to leverage new business opportunities and develop a wider and more refined reach;
- Better align their organization’s offerings and competencies with those of their targeted business markets; and
- Develop strategies for partnering with businesses that cultivate long term relationships.
Early to mid-career Job Developers, Employment Specialists, Work Readiness Trainers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers
Interested in registering a group?
If you would like to register a group to participate in this training, please contact Saki Mori, Office Manager, WPTI, for updated registration policy and to register staff. You may contact her at email@example.com or 646-278-5685.
Are you a provider site for a DYCD program?
If you are a DYCD provider, please contact Saki Mori, Office Manager, WPTI, for updated registration policy and to register staff. You may contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-278-5685.